The fondant was a little soft, it was a little warm out, and I rushed so we could get to the zoo, so it's obviously a little rough. And I really need to work on spacing my letters. Still, I thought it was a fun idea, and he was happy :-)
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Monday, June 4, 2012
And I think it ended up working best when I didn't use a thicker royal to outline and another to flood. I did the sails all with one consistency, and I think that turned out best. Maybe not for details (like my fish-face instead of smiling whales), but at least for the sails. Looking forward to more practice!
Posted by Joy at 10:52 PM