Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dec 9 Buttery Jam Cookies

Dorie's description as 'like biscuits' was perfect. I used apricot jam, and they really were like a cross between a biscuit and a cookie. They were really good warm. Still good later, but it was similar to biscuits - amazing right out of the oven, ok later. I'll make these again, they were very homey and cozy. I'd also like to try experimenting with other jams, maybe strawberry or raspberry.

So I'm hoping I was reading the flexibility in the rules for TWD correctly since I'm posting out of order here. If not, please let me know! This week's actual recipe is Grandma's All Occasion Sugar Cookies selected by Ulrike of Kuchenlatein. I'm still hoping to catch up on the linzers (Ulrike has some beautiful linzers!)! The Buttery Jam Cookies are actually scheduled for next Tuesday, Dec 16 and was selected by Heather of Randomosity and the Girl.

No comments: