Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dorie Greenspan's World Peace Cookies






















I also made Dorie's World Peace Cookies/Korova cookies for the first time. I just used fine sea salt (no fleur de sel here), Hershey's natural cocoa and some Guittard semisweet chocolate chips chopped a little finer, but these were pretty fantastic.

I'm thinking I'll include them with the holiday cookies this year. I'd picked up some Guittard mint chips, and I'm thinking a half and half mix of mint and semisweet could be nice? I do need to make sure that I chill them long enough or consistently enough, so they all end up looking the same.

I also love that they can be frozen ahead. I am loving the Artisan Bread in 5 min a day, and always have my dough in the fridge. Now I'll be able to make my bread in time for dinner and my oven will be preheated for my cookies, done in time for dessert!

1 comment:

Danelle said...

wow! these look great! cute picture too! spread the peace over here I want some.. delicious!